Tonight was one of those perfect fall evenings that I think you find only in the Midwest and Upper East Coast, no offense to the rest of the U.S., I am just biased. Crisp, cool air and the smell of all the burning leaves made it very pleasant. It was a nice, quiet night as a family. We sat on our patio, around the fire pit with our dogs and talked. Can you think of a better way to spend a Saturday night? Now, I blog a little with my tea, getting ready for a bubble bath. I love fall.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
1. I brought my lunch to work
2. Instead of going to the movies, we watched on through Netflix
3. Had several family game nights
4. Used a coupon for tonight's pizzas
5. Bought several Christmas gifts with coupons this week
6. Took advantage on buy one get one free sales at Walgreens and Pick and Save
7. Washed all laundry in cold water
8. Ate a lot of leftovers
9. Shopped my pantry and freezer several times
10. Used several gift cards I accumulated at Target for my daughter's Big Christmas gift while also using a coupon.