1. Exercise. I like to think that sitting by the pool counts as swimming, but it doesn't.
2. Eat healthy. Hmmmm.....this one is really off track. I need to reintroduce myself to the vegetable family.
3. Eat less red meat. Did I mention I ate bar b que, and hamburgers and steak and probably an entire cow!
4. Drink red wine in moderation. Does drinking tequila in "vacation mode" moderation count?
5. Strength train. There was no strength training on this vacation
6. Enjoy music that I love. Two words: Katy Perry. Time to get back to the music I love
7. Drink 64 oz of water per day. I was good about this one, the Arizona sun makes this mandatory.
8. Get 8 hours of sleep per night. Need I say more?
9. Drink Pomegranate juice. Nope, didn't drink a drop of it, but I did drink Margarita mix.
10. Take a daily vitamin. I skipped this one because of airline security.
My list goes on and on. I REALLY fell off the wagon and need to get back on tomorrow. Sunday is the day that my weight watchers app defaults to, so it seems like a perfect day to start. Wish me luck.