1. My husband grabbed some grapes that a fruit distributer had given to his company to give away. Free fruit for kids lunches.
2. Used 2 Michael's 40% off coupons for Easter baskets. I saved $5.00 so far. I have a 50% off coupon that I can start using tomorrow.
3. Saved $94.02 at the grocery store when combining sale items with coupons.
4. Saved $303.00 on a family room rug by combining coupons and sales.
5. Checked CD's out from the library instead of buying them.
6. Saved $54.50 on summer clothes for my daughter by using coupons with the sale price.
7. Paid all credit cards off in full, therefore saving on any interest that we would have accrued.
8. Fed my children dinner at home before taking them to the school carnival. I know, I know it is a fundraiser for the school. But, I would rather they use the money we had budgeted for it for games, not hot dogs (which I gave them for dinner at home anyway).
9. My husband has started his garden. 900 square feet of vegetables this summer. He has started seeds that are sprouting all over the house.
10. Fed my family on food in the freezer this week. Using a lot of left overs, which always saves money.