Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First Post!

Wow, this is my first posting to a blog.  I am new to this.  But, after reading the blogs of others the last couple of years, I thought that it was time for me to join the 21st century and blog my life, however boring it may be.

My goal for this blog is to document my daily adventures as a stay at home to 3 active, crazy, delightful children.  As a stay at home mom, in this ever changing economy, I am always on the look out for a fantastic deal.  My frugality has allowed me to stay home and to be debt free (mortgage excluded) for several years.  I cut coupons, plan meals around sales, never buy anything full price and plan entertainment around free or drastically reduced activities.   My children are often frustrated with me, but get over it quickly when I point out the wonderful things they have had because of my frugality.
 
Unfortunately, my first post will have to be short.  It is nearly 8:00, time to read to the kids.  My husband and I have been taking turns reading novels to them every night.  Currently, I am reading "The Swiss Family Robinson" to them.  They are enjoying it, but finding it hard to follow.  I am optimistic that as we get further into the book, they will find it more enjoyable.  I hate stopping a book midway.

No comments:

Post a Comment