Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 126 - Schedule To Walk With A Friend

I am now walking Friday mornings with a friend of mine. As she said this morning, it is a win/win. We get some much needed exercise while catching up. I now I keep talking about exercise and what I am doing to try to get more of it into my life. I am a work in progress! While I do work out several days a week, I am still trying to find what will work for me. I am also trying to find the perfect time of day to get my exercise in.

I do know that setting a side one day a week to walk with a friend will be an enjoyable way to get a work out in. I also go to the gym several times a week. The problem for me is that I don't really enjoy doing that. I think I need to start exercising with a friend at the gym to so that I enjoy myself.

With summer quickly approaching, we are planning on continuing with the Friday ritual. In June, I will have to attempt to talk her into changing it to Saturday mornings for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment