Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 198 - Get Back On Track

While taking a vacation is a wonderful way to regroup, it can make one take a few steps back in regards to health. The last 10 days of fun created an environment that made it difficult to keep up with the changes that I have made in my life. Here is a list of the things I need to do to get back on track, I have written blogs about these things.

1. Exercise. I like to think that sitting by the pool counts as swimming, but it doesn't.

2. Eat healthy. Hmmmm.....this one is really off track. I need to reintroduce myself to the vegetable family.

3. Eat less red meat. Did I mention I ate bar b que, and hamburgers and steak and probably an entire cow!

4. Drink red wine in moderation. Does drinking tequila in "vacation mode" moderation count?

5. Strength train. There was no strength training on this vacation

6. Enjoy music that I love. Two words: Katy Perry. Time to get back to the music I love

7. Drink 64 oz of water per day. I was good about this one, the Arizona sun makes this mandatory.

8. Get 8 hours of sleep per night. Need I say more?

9. Drink Pomegranate juice. Nope, didn't drink a drop of it, but I did drink Margarita mix.

10. Take a daily vitamin. I skipped this one because of airline security.

My list goes on and on. I REALLY fell off the wagon and need to get back on tomorrow. Sunday is the day that my weight watchers app defaults to, so it seems like a perfect day to start. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment