Thursday, August 11, 2011

Days 205-224 Letting It Go

When I started doing this blog in January, I was determined to stick to it every day, not matter what! Clearly, I have not been able to stick to that the last several weeks. I wonder, is it summer? Or, is it my job? Is it because I am no longer committed to writing?

I believe that my excuse lies in the fact that I am just beat at the end of every day and have yet to organize my schedule in such a way that I can squeeze writing in when I have a spare moment. My goal for this weekend, is that I am going to sit down with a calendar, my priorities written out and my commitments listed so that I can find time each day for the things that matter to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I have a quick question for you about your site. If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great day!

    Thanks,
    Dan Gilbert
    Communications Coordinator
    Primrose Schools
    dgilbert@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete