Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our Summer Schedule

The second week of summer is proving to be much easier than I had thought it would be. Here is a glimpse of the schedule that I have been maintaining for this week:

7:30 Breakfast
8:00-11:30- Summer School
12:00- Lunch
12:15-1:15 - Workbooks and Kumon Math work (Kumon is the greatest math program EVER!!, I highly suggest it to anyone who has a child struggling with learning math facts)
1:30-4:00 - Outings (library, pool, friends homes, errands)
4:00-10:00 - T.V. time, dinner, reading, etc.....

My youngest daughter has been at Girl Scout Camp all week, so we will see if this schedule holds once she is thrown back into the mix.

This week has been so hot. I don't want to let the kids outside during this heat wave for safety sake, so I have been trying to keep them occupied with cheap activities (library). We have a blow up pool that we need to set up for the kids, I regret that we were not able to set it up in time for this unexpected heat wave, but, I will be sure to have it set up for the next one.

Now that summer is here and I have more time at home, my intention is to get back to regular "frugal" blogging, photos included. I enjoy the blogging and always feel a little more organized after I am able to write my thoughts out, even if my current thoughts include dinner or how to save money on electricity.

I am going to sign off for now, need to crawl into bed and read "On the Road" for book club. I have about 4 days to read 300 pages, OUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment