Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I am going to post something very short tonight. Happy Valentine's Day!

My husband is making me Coq au Vin for dinner to celebrate. What a guy!! We normally go out on Saturday nights. But, we did not feel compelled to pay a premium for a Valentine's dinner out. Not to mention, our free babysitter, Alec, is babysitting for another family. Needless to say, they are paying him. I did not feel right telling him that he had to watch his siblings for free when another family was willing to pay him. I guess this may be the end of our weekly date night. We will go out when he is able to babysit, but, I am not going squash his entrepreneurial drive to make his own money. Given that his favorite hobby is snowboarding, he will need to make some money to fund what is becoming a normal thing for him.

Well, I am off for now. Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment