Thursday, June 10, 2010

Money Diet Days 9 and 10

Not much to report on the money diet. I did make one gigantic mistake this month in my quest to save a dollar. I cancelled my brow wax. HUGE mistake!! It has become painfully clear that giving up that bit of vanity is not a good idea. I would take a picture of the unibrow that I now have on my face, but I fear that it would scare everyone. So, lesson learned and reschedule for next week.

Money spent yesterday 6/9 - $15 for another select soccer tryout

Money spent today 6/10 - $26 at World Market for cleaning supplies, movie box candy for $1/box and other fun foods. $69 at Target for dog food, 2 birthday presents for upcoming birthday parties and toiletries.

The kids are off of school now! I spent the first evening at home watching a movie with my youngest. My older children are of course out already, end of year parties with friends. I am not complaining, I am happy they have such nice friends.

I think we are going to plan a trip to the library tomorrow. Time to check out some summer reading. I am reminded that I need to read "Little Women" for the next Mother/Daughter Book Club.

My goal for tomorrow is to spend $0.00. Can I do it?


No comments:

Post a Comment