Monday, September 6, 2010

Tonight's Meal and Updates


My husband made dinner tonight. I had to work, so he took responsibility for that chore. Our dinner was the following:

Vegetarian Chili over Rice
Chicken Breast
Water or Milk

The chili was frozen from a previous meal and the chicken was local. The rice came from our stockpile in the pantry.

Eric also made 2 loaves of Challah bread while I was at work. Challah makes the BEST french toast!!

Tomorrow will be spent at home, finally! I worked this weekend, which is fine. I like my job and the extra money is always nice. Especially, when the school year begins and the expenses are so high. My plans for tomorrow include making zucchini bread, vegetable soup out of leftover vegetables in the refrigerator and peach/plum crisp.

Now, time to finish watching the The Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion while drinking my nightly cup of tea. Then, time for bed to read my latest book, "Sophie's Choice".

No comments:

Post a Comment