Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Welcome the New Year

I can't believe that 2010 is already coming to a conclusion! The year flew by, and proved to be much better than 2009. I am hopeful that 2011 will bring the same joy and happiness that we saw in 2010.

2011 is going to be the year in which I turn 40 (ugh!!). I am approaching this milestone with a little trepidation and a little excitement. A new decade with a lot of new adventures. I think my 40's will present opportunities that I didn't have during my 30's. I have decided that in order to enjoy the adventures that the second half of my life will present, I need to get myself healthier, happier and at peace. So, I have decided that 2011 will be the year that I focus on ME. That's right, this mother of 3 is going to do a little self care this year. I have a spare tire around my gut, sciatica that will not go away, life long eczema and a newly discovered intolerance to lactose. It is time for me to take care of me.

I purposely put off blogging for the last several weeks because I wanted January 1, 2011 to be the beginning of my year long journey to a healthier and happier ME. Everyday my blog will focus on something that I am going to incorporate into my life to accomplish my goal. I have a list already of things that I will be doing, but I need ideas. What do you do to make yourself feel and look better? Is it a certain workout? An exotic food? A game that you play as a family that exercises your mind? I need help and ideas. So please, feel free to let me know.

Look for my blogs starting on January 1st. Let me state right now, I will not be blogging with a hangover, those days have been over for years:)

No comments:

Post a Comment