Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 136 - Change The Strength Training Routine

Today I changed my strength training. I am sore! It was time for me to shake things up a little bit and give myself more of a challenge. Based on how my arms feel right now, I think it is safe to say, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

During this year long quest to better health, I have been exercising regularly. But, I am in a rut and tend to avoid pushing myself. I know that does not help in losing weight and making myself stronger. So, I finally gave in and will continue to challenge myself during my workouts from now on. This new mind set also applies to the cardio routine that I do daily, but with less effort than I am capable of.

In 4 weeks I am going to see my trainer again for an even tougher routine. As the year goes on, every 4 weeks will see a change. Maybe by December my arms will be a little less jiggly!

No comments:

Post a Comment