Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 138 - Make My Bucket List

I need to make my bucket list. You know that list of things you want to do before you "kick the bucket". I am not planning an early demise, but, my list of wants is so big, that I think it is time to start scratching things off my list. So, here is a my start:

1. Go to Paris
2. Go to Greece
3. Get a tattoo ( I am scared of needles, so this may not happen)
4. See the Grand Canyon
5. See the Pyramids
6. Run a marathon (I hate running, so this may be a problem)
7. Learn how to garden like my husband
8. Have ONE weekend alone in my house
9. Eat a French dinner while looking at the Eiffel Tower
10. Go to every state in the U.S.A.
11. See all 3 of my children graduate from excellent colleges
12.Live in NYC for 1 summer
13. See Journey in concert with Steve Perry, not the new guy
14. Learn how to knit
15. Take a cooking class with my husband
16. Live closer to my parents

This list is just a start, and some things will be easy to accomplish. Others, not so easy. Until the Middle East is safe for Americans, the Pyramids will be a problem. But, I have hope. Life is short. I am a very healthy person, with a lot of decades a head of me. Never the less, I don't want to waste a single moment saying maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment