Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am still here!

I have not been able to find the time to sit down and write for a couple of days.  I have come to realize that this time of the school year brings added stress, added activities and added responsibilities.  

This week has been full of after school activities, chaperoning field trips, my part time job and my regular household activities.  Some days seem so much more hectic than others.  I am not complaining, I love being able to be active in my kids lives.  Being able to chaperon field trip, watch soccer games, help with homework, etc......  That being said,  I often feel tired at the end of the day, a bit regretful that I was unable to take more time for myself or to spend time with my husband.  I do know that this is short lived.  The end of the school year is rapidly approaching, and with that all these added responsibilities will come to an end.  I will be able to enjoy the summer with my family.  Until then, I need to get to bed, I am exhausted!


No comments:

Post a Comment