Thursday, April 29, 2010

Home Today!

Today I will be staying home, all day. I can't remember the last time I was able to do that. Probably the last time I had a sick child, which is the reason I am home today. So, today I am going to try to complete a list of things I need to get done, but never complete because of my never ending list of errands and places I need to be.
For today I plan on:
Finishing The Heretic's Daughter- an excellent book that my husband wants to read next-Done
Finish my reading for my Monday night class-Done
45 minutes of exercise- Done
Finish the laundry - Done
Deep Clean the kids bathroom-Done
Make a nice dinner for the family-Done
Go through the mountain of paper I have on my desk
Clean the "doggy dirt" in the back yard-Done
Grocery shop on peapod.com-Done

I pretty ambitious list for one day, but it gives me a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment