Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 110 - Take A Deep Breath, Then Try Again

I need to take a test for the job I am going to start in June. I have taken it twice and have failed twice. I need a 70% to pass on 2 parts to pass. I have gotten over a 70% on one half and a 66% on the other half both times. I am scoring high in 5 out of the 6 categories, except 1. I am overwhelmed, tired and frustrated. A year ago, my first impulse would have been to quit. Not today.

I am taking tonight and tomorrow off from studying. Friday afternoon, I am going to start again and I will focus on the one area that I am not grasping. I will not take the test again until I am ready and I will pass the next time. I am a smart woman capable of doing this. I just need to take a deep breath, take a break and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment