Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 128 - Start Weight Watchers.....Again

Today I logged onto my Weight Watchers account and will try this journey we call weight loss, again. Whenever I stick to the program I am successful, the program does work. My problem is that I like food. I mean I like really good food. My fat is not from McDonalds, Cinnabon or Applebee's. My fat was earned eating salads drenched in olive oil and covered with avocados. Breakfasts with bacon are a favorite as well as handfuls of nuts. I love food! I really love "healthy food", 13 almonds will never be a serving in my opinion.

I am going to give this another try. My weight loss goal is not to be a size 6, or even an 8. My goal is 20 pounds, which would put me in the healthy weight range. I believe that I can maintain that and still indulge in my favorite foods as long as I adopt moderation. I already exercise, thank goodness because I would be a house if I didn't, so I have that covered. I just want to be a healthy weight, be comfortable in my existing wardrobe and feel better about myself. It does not seem like a huge endeavor. When I hear about people who need to lose 200 pounds, it makes me realize how little I really need to lose in order to be truly healthy.

Wish me luck as I start yet another weight loss challenge. I hope that I can be successful this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment