Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 133 - Clean The Garage

Our garage is a MESS! Wait, I can rephrase that now, our garage WAS a mess. Today, I cleaned it. I actually brought the vacuum cleaner out and vacuumed the garage. I am sure my neighbors now think I am insane. It is not everyday that you see someone vacuuming the garage, but I was on a roll and wanted it to look nice for at least one day.

Today I threw away a minimum of 5 pairs of shoes that were piled in the corner. They were old, muddy and not worthy of being worn by anyone ever again. So, to the trash they went. I found a top shelf to put snow boots for next winter. I organized the shoes on shelves that my husband built years ago for the purpose of organizing shoes, something that never happened. Next, I threw away a bunch of stuff I knew we would never use again. I also found empty containers that could be recycled, all went into the trash or recycle bin. Tonight, the garage looks fantastic and clean. I hope it can stay that way.

Best of all, I was able to park by car in the garage for the first time in a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment