Saturday, April 18, 2009

Menu April5th-April 18th

I was planning to post my dinner menu weekly.  But, with Easter being last weekend, I never got around to it.  So here I have 2 weeks, hopefully I will be more organized next week:)

Sunday April 5th - Chicken Tikka Masala


Monday April 6th - Pasta, Salad and Bread


Tuesday April 7th - Beef Stroganoff


Wednesday April 8th - Beef Stew, Biscuits


Thursday April 9th - Turkey or Boca Burgers, Fries


Friday April 10th - Pizza


Saturday April 11th- Chicken or Bean Tacos


Sunday April 12th - Easter Dinner with Family


Monday April 13th - Kids and I out of town, husband had hamburgers


Tuesday April 14th - Ditto


Wednesday April 15th - Kids had a bagged microwave meal, I had baked potato, Eric had meeting


Thursday April 16th - Salmon, broccoli, couscous


Friday April 17th - Hamburgers/Turkey Burgers/Boca Burgers, Chips, corn, vegetable platter, homemade chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches


Saturday April 18th - Pork or Bean Tacos


Notice a trend?  We have taco night every Saturday.   Tuesday night is usually some kind of a pasta.  Friday is pizza night.  Last night was an exception because we had friends over for dinner.  I add variety each week, for example I use different meats for the tacos or different sauces on the pasta.  I do it this way to save time and money though. 


I need a fish taco recipe.  If anyone has one, (mom), let me know.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment