Friday, April 2, 2010

25 Free Activities To Do With Your Kids

Spring is here, summer is quickly approaching. With that in mind, I came up with a list of 25 free things to do with your kids this summer. I am going to try to do everything on this list.

1. Fly a kite
2. Make dinner together
3. Go for a hike
4. Play a board game
5. Bake cookies
6. Play a family soccer game
7. Do a craft (my girls love Perler beads)
8. Run through the sprinkler
9. Read a book
10. Watch a movie together that you already own and pop some popcorn
11. Roast marshmallows over a backyard fire
12. Catch fireflies
13. Make up stories
14. Jumprope
15. Go fishing
16. Look for shapes in the clouds
17. Visit the library
18. Go to a local park
19. Take your dogs for a walk
20. Create art with sidewalk chalk
21. Birdwatch
22. Search for morel mushrooms
23. Plant a garden
24. Stargaze
25. play with playdough

So, what ideas do you have? I know my list is far from complete. I am looking for a lot of ideas to fill my days this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment