Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 63 - Stay Out Of Family Issues That Are Not My Own

This is a hard one. Being married means you take on problems that are not necessarily your own. Over the years I have allowed myself to be swallowed up by a family drama that was there before I married into it and will be there when I am gone.

Recently I have decided that if it does not pertain to my nuclear family or to my relatives, meaning my parents, aunts, uncles, etc, than it is not my problem. This decision is not very popular and is causing more drama. But, I don't care. There, I said it, I don't care. I am happy and healthier for it and I will not change my mind. I have my own life and family. With those things come day to day problems that are my own, but whatever does not pertain to me, will not effect me.


No comments:

Post a Comment