Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 58 - Take A Long, Hot Bubble Bath

Tonight I am going to take a bubble bath with some lavender bubble bath I bought. I tend to avoid baths because we have to conserve water. Since we have a septic system that is ready to fail, we don't use a lot of water. But, tonight I am going to throw caution to the wind a take a much needed bath.

Sometimes I just need to relax and unwind, Sunday night is the best time for that. No, weekends are not generally stressful. But, I was a bit stressed with my son flying for the first time, alone. He made it home safely. Now it is time to unwind.

I like to use my lavender bubble bath because it also helps me sleep. Very well in fact. I am a big fan of lavender, especially in my tub.

Tomorrow I plan on starting to focus on more dietary changes to my diet that I have implemented but not talked about yet. This week did tend to be more about mental health. But, I know that it is time to start focusing on my nutritional health again. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment