Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 79 - Indulge In Moderation

Easter is still several weeks away, but that does not stop me from eating the greatest food creation of all time. That creation would be the Reese's Peanut Butter Egg! Never, in my life, have I found a more perfect food. I don't care that the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup is suppose to be the same thing, it is not. The egg is so much better.

With that said, I need to confess that I could eat an entire package of peanut butter eggs in one sitting, without feeling guilt. Why? Because they are delicious and they make me happy. But, I know that is over indulgence and will make me fat. So, this year I am going to allow myself one mini egg per day. They are only 90 calories, as opposed to the 170 calorie normal size egg. This will be my treat, and I will share with the children, sometimes. For now, my stash remains hidden, as it should be. I will eat these eggs guilt free, in peace and quiet. I will stop eating them on Easter Sunday, or several days after, depending on clearance sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment