Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 82 - I Will Not Talk On The Phone When Driving EVER Again!

I am going to stop talking on the phone when driving, period! I know better. I know it is dangerous, that I am not only putting myself at risk, but I am putting others at risk. I know that I am not that important and that I have no right endangering everyone around me on the road so that I can have a not so important conversation.

I need to be clear about one thing while I am confessing my bad cell phone use behind the wheel. I have not ever, texted while driving. Thankfully, I am not coordinated enough to text while driving, so that is a habit that has never been a possibility for me.

Starting tomorrow, when I am driving, I am going to just turn off my phone when behind the wheel. That way, I won't even be tempted to answer when the phone rings. Please, no nasty comments about my reckless driving. I know that I have been reckless, irresponsible and irrational when it comes to driving and phone usage. I admit my fault and will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment