Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 145 - Take A Cooking Class With My Husband

I can take something off my bucket list! My husband and I took a cooking class together last night. We had a great time and have committed to signing up for a series of classes at a local restaurant in the fall. The food was great, the wine was really great and the instructors were funny and informative. I could not have asked for a better evening.

Another bonus to the evening out was that we did not have to find a babysitter! We have 2 live in sitters for our youngest. I have said this before and I will say it again, we have to start utilizing our free labor around here! These kids have it pretty good, a few hours of watching their little sister every week will not kill them. It will also make us better parents because it is giving us some time alone to recharge and remember why we married each other in the first place. I call this a win-win for all!

Tonight I am going to a cooking demonstration with a friend of mine. So, Eric will have the honor of watching the kids this evening. I have been keeping pretty busy these days, trying to accomplish the tasks that I have been giving myself each day. Finding that the more productive I am, the happier I have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment