Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 149 - Spin Class

I started to take spin. You know that grueling bike exercise that makes you wish that you were anywhere but spin? Yep, I am taking it now. I am going to try REALLY hard to like it. Why? Because it is a really good work out. I had a 50 minute class the other day and burned more calories in 50 minutes than I would on the treadmill for over an hour. Plus, I can tell that it is working more muscle groups. I ended the class with that tired, but energized feeling that one only gets from a really good workout.

Next week I will try to go twice. After that, the number of classes will be dependent on my schedule. I would like to make it a twice a week just for consistency sake. As the summer progresses I would like to add more classes to my regiment. The classes seem to make the chore exercise more fun and easier to attain.

No comments:

Post a Comment