Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 150 - Get Some Sunglasses

I rarely wear sunglasses. I think that it is a habit that has never really stuck because I live in a climate that is so cold and dreary for much of the year. In the winter it is very rare that I find myself in desperate need of sunglasses. But, I know that even though I feel like I don't need them, I really do. Just the other day I heard an eye doctor talking about the damage that can be done to your eyes if you don't wear sunglasses. It inspired me to buy myself a descent pair of sunglasses to start out the summer.

Now that I have the glasses, I need to know where they are when they are needed. So, the store that I bought them from gave me a very nice holder. I plan to keep them in my purse, in the holder so that they are always ready to go when I am in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment