Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 172 - Eat Breakfast With My Little Girl

Now that I am working and the kids have camps, I don't see them nearly as much as I used to. It is hard on all of us, especially my youngest. She has Brownie Day Camp all week. So, I will see her about a grand total of 2 hours a day. That is something that is going to be hard. I decided that a good way to spend time with her would be to have breakfast with her in the morning, all summer before I leave for work. Maeghan is always up early, before the other kids, so eating breakfast together every morning will prove to be an easy way to spend time together, alone every day. I find this to be an easy way to get some extra time with my little girl as we all try to get used to this new life we are living.

No comments:

Post a Comment