Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 173 - Find Time To Work Out, No Matter What

Today I had to work 11 hours. I knew that I was going to have to put a long day in yesterday. I knew that with 11 hours at work, I was going to have to find some time to exercise. I decided that the only way I was going to find time for myself was to get up at 5:00 am and take a walk. So, that is what I did. This morning at the very early hour of 5:00 am the alarm went off and I got my butt out of bed, put on workout clothes and took a 40 minute walk with the pedometer. I heard the birds wake up and saw the sun rise. It was early, but it was a nice way to start the day.

I am not going to lie, I have tried to get up at 5:00 am, which is hard. So, an early morning workout will not be in the cards for me every day. But, I think, no, I know that on the days that I have to work a long day I can do it. I need to schedule my day to around my quest to become a healthier and happier me. If I have to carve time at the VERY beginning of the day, that is what I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment