Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Next Resolution

Okay, so I REALLY need to lose weight. I am not a huge person, but a weight loss of 20 to 30 pounds would be perfect. Like I stated earlier, I tend to lose 20 pounds every year, only to gain it back. So, I am thinking that if I post my progress on my blog, I will become accountable to someone in writing. I have no intention of posting my starting weight, but I am going to post my weekly loss as a reminder to myself of what I need to do. Of course, my biggest obstacle will be maintaining my weight loss when I reach my goal. I guess I will need to worry about that when the time comes.

I would love some tips for effective weight loss. I do exercise, but I think that I am either not working our hard enough or long enough. I will tackle that next week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment