Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Time to use coupons, again

For the last 2 months I have been either too lazy or too busy to clip coupons. It is a shame since the months of November and December have the best coupons. But, I found it too much of a challange for some reason. So, starting next weekend I am going to pull out my scissors and start clipping.

To be honest, I don't have as great a savings with coupons as I have read is possible. That is due to the fact that we eat a lot of organic produce, meat, dairy and not a lot of processed foods. I would like to find a resource that provides coupons for the healthier foods. I have searched the internet, found some websites that give coupons. But, it has not been enough to give me the savings I desire. Anyone have any ideas?

As always, I am looking for ideas to save even more $$$$. So, please send ideas or let me know what you do to save money>

No comments:

Post a Comment