Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 22- Get A Family Membership To A Sports Club

We finally did it! We bought a family membership to a sports club. It is club that we have been wanting to join for a long time. This is the first year that we feel like we can afford it. Individual memberships were always possible, but for a family of 5 the cost can be high.

This morning my husband and I went to the club and worked out together. The girls went to a room set up for kids that has a Wii, rock climbing, recumbent bikes for kids and other fun things to do. They seemed to have a lot of fun. I can sign my older kids up for a program that will eventually allow them to use the workout equipment. I see a lot of good times as a family. The facility has a pool, tennis courts, basket ball courts, an outdoor pool for summer and other fun things. I am very excited.

I am optimistic that we will all start to get into better shape, exercise more in our free time and try new things that the club offers us. I can't wait to get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment