Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3 - 64 ounces of water a day

Getting my recommended daily intake of water has always been a bit of a challenge for me. I don't really know why, it's not like I don't like the taste of water. I start my morning with coffee, a lot of it and then move on to tea, juice or diet soda. I do get some water in during the day, just not enough. Starting today, I am going really try to get my 64 ounces.

The benefits of drinking enough water are huge. It cleans your system, keeps your skin looking hydrated, curbs your appetite and keeps you running at your full potential. My children and husband seem to know all this, as they all drink buckets of water, each and every day. I need to follow there lead and improve my over all health and well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment