Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 34 - Eat More Fish

Over the next year I am hoping to implement more fish into my diet. Wild Salmon specifically. I choose wild because it has fewer toxins and I believe it just tastes better! Wild Salmon also provides omega-3 fatty acids that are good for both your mood and skin.

I also really like the taste of salmon, as does the rest of my family. I never hear complaints when I cook it. I know that a lot of kids do not like salmon, thankfully mine do.

I am going to try to eat less tuna, it has mercury in it. But add more anchovies, which are delicious in Italian cooking. I am not a fan of the white fish that is found in this area of the country. I also hate the fish fry that people attend every night in Wisconsin. The last thing I want is deep fried fish with fries and cole slaw. Yuck! But, to add a little more salmon will not be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment