Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 51- Dark Chocolate

I am going to start adding more dark chocolate to my diet. The experts say that dark chocolate is good for you, in moderation of course. I think I read that one small square is all the body needs to get the benefits of this small treat.

I am a big fan of dark chocolate, I prefer it over milk chocolate. I think milk chocolate is too sweet and has a weird waxy texture to it. So, this will not be a difficult addition for me. I just don't like to have too much in the house because I will get the mentality that if one piece is good for me, 2 or 3 must be even better. Of course I know that is not in fact true, but it is a nice little lie to tell myself as I am indulging.

My goal will be to have 1 small piece after dinner each evening, just enough so that I feel satisfied. Part of my problem will be that my 2 older children are also big fans of dark chocolate, so I will not be surprised to find that they have eaten my treat before I get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment