Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 53 - Journaling

I have had start journaling on my list for a long time now. I guess I failed to realize that my blog is journaling. But, what I really need to do is journal with pen and paper. I should write down thoughts that are private and not for entire internet community to read.

When I was a kid I use to write in my diary daily. I thought I was so deep, but when I look back at what I wrote, I really wasn't. It did help me organize my thoughts though in age appropriate wording. It probably made me a better writer as well.

Writing is something that I truly do enjoy. Had I been more in touch with my own likes and dislikes when in college, I probably would have picked a major that would have allowed me to write for a living. But as we all know, education is wasted on the young. If only I knew then what I know now. I would have made wiser decisions about my life. But, I guess this rant is going off the topic of journaling.

I will start to write out my thoughts in a beautiful journal that I have, one that I bought at the Metropolitan Museum of Art gift shop in New York. It will make me happy every time I use it and it will organize my thoughts and feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment