Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 96 - Be Spontaneous

Tonight I bought 4 Katy Perry tickets. The plan is I will take my daughter and 2 of her friends. I had no intention of doing such a thing until about an hour ago. I came home from a walk and saw my 12 year old happily watching Katy Perry videos. She was so excited, so I sat down and watched the video for "Firework" and I realized how much I like an artist my daughter likes. I was also impressed by the message the song sends. Hannah had been asking if I would take her this summer when she comes to Summerfest. I refused at first. I do not like crowds, especially drunken Wisconsin crowds, there is nothing as unappealing as a drunk cheesehead( I can say that I was born and raised here).

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I logged onto Ticketmaster, bought 4 tickets and presented them to my daughter. Of course, she is ecstatic and I am pretty excited myself to be taking my girl to a concert that I am going to like.

My message for today, be spontaneous sometimes! Life is really short. There are times when you just have to do something that you know will bring great joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment