Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 99 - Throw Away 100 Items Today

We are drowning in crap in this house. WE HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF! Today's task is very simple, I will walk through each room and choose 100 items to go into the garbage bag I will have with me. I will not give meaning to any of things I choose, I will only throw away that things that I know will go unnoticed by the family. But, it is time to start clearing the clutter.

I understand that I should sort things and send them to Goodwill. I will do that at some point. But that is not even necessary because we have so many things in this house that no one would ever want that I can start this task without the chore of organization. It really is perfect. As the weeks go by, I hope to continue clearing the clutter with the true intention of sorting and donating. That day just will not be today. What ever leaves this house is going straight to the dump.

No comments:

Post a Comment