Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 162 - Use Sunscreen

Summer is here! What does that mean? Time to pull out the sunscreen. This is a habit that I should be in year round, but to be honest I'm not. My problem, is I don't burn. Okay, not a problem, but because of that I forget that even though I don't burn, I still need protection from the sun. It is a terrible habit, because even though I put sunscreen on my kids, they don't see me use it. As we all know, children are watching every thing. I am pretty sure that my 12 year old daughter who is finding her vain side is thinking that not using sunscreen will help her tan better.

Tomorrow I am planning on HUGE trip to Target for our essentials, top of the list will be sunscreen to get us through the next few weeks of camps, vacation and other summer activities that will have us spending time in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment