Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu April 19th-April 25th

Here is our menu for the week of April 19th-April 25th.

Sunday April 19th - Salad People, Tortellini with Pesto, Cranberry Lemonade and Banana Chocolate Milk Shakes

Monday April 20th - Pot Roast with potatoes and carrots, corn on the cob, buttermilk biscuits

Tuesday April 21st - Pasta w/Red Sauce, Salad, Bread

Wednesday April 22nd - Leftover Pot Roast

Thursday April 23rd - Fish and Chips, Yellow Carrots and Beans

Friday April 24th - Pizza

Saturday April 25th - Steak, Shrimp, Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Red Peppers and Sliced Tomatoes

I departed from my normal Saturday Taco Night this week because I was lazy.  I did not have tortillas and did not want to go to the store.  So, I dug out some steak and shrimp out of the freezer.  Surf and Turf!

No comments:

Post a Comment