Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 74 - Start Spring Cleaning, Start With The Master Bedroom

Today I started spring cleaning. I of course started with my bedroom and bathroom. First, because our room is in the back of the house, I start from the back and move forward. The second reason I started with the master bedroom was because I think I deserve to have the cleanest room first. After all, I am the one who does the majority of the housework, don't I deserve to have my sanctuary clean?

My plan for this years Spring cleaning is to do just one room a day. That is all. I will clean the walls, floors, baseboards, doors, windows, bedding, curtains and furniture. I use Mrs. Meyers Lavender All Purpose Cleaner for everything, except the windows and glass. It makes everything smell so clean. Today I even opened the bedroom window for a little while to get some fresh air in the house. It has been a long winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment