Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 72- Go To A Milwaukee Wave Soccer Game

Today we went to our city's professional indoor soccer team, the Milwaukee Wave. We had a fabulous time! In fact, it was one the best times I have had in a long time. My son, Alec, had been on our case for a long time to get tickets to a game. Our weekends are always so busy, that it was hard to find on single, Sunday that would work for all of us. Today, we finally had a free day, making it possible to go.

It was very exciting, The Wave won 15 to 6, which was so much fun to watch. Aaron Rodgers was the special guest star as well, making it even more fun for us. I am sure everyone knows that Aaron Rodgers is the Quarterback for the Superbowl Champions, The Green Bay Packers! It was obvious that a lot of the people at the game were there just to see the MVP, but that didn't matter, the more the merrier in my opinion.

After the game, we went out for sushi as a family. Yes, my children all love sushi, even the raw stuff. I love Sundays like the one we had today. I really wish that I could have more Sundays that were completely free and clear to spend with my family. But, I know that is just a wish that I can't have fulfilled every week. So, I just plan on always cherishing the ones that I am given, even though they are few and far between.

No comments:

Post a Comment