Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 75 - Work Out In The Morning

I need to start working out in the morning. I like to tell myself that if I don't work out in the morning, I will find a half hour in the afternoon to do so. That rarely works for me. In the end, I always find something to do that is not working out. Time for me to address this and focus on a morning workout.

This morning, after I get Maeghan on the bus, I am going to go to the gym to workout. I did that yesterday as well. The bonus to yesterday's workout was I lifted weights, which means I am off the hook today! Yippee!! I can give myself 45 minutes on the treadmill and then leave for the day. I should be done by 9:45, leaving me the rest of the day to not worry about how I am going to fit it in.

I found something that makes working out a lot easier for me. I have Netflix on my Iphone and right not I am watching the series Brothers and Sisters. Every time I work out, I watch an episode of the show, making the time fly by. I have to be honest, I have never been a fan of exercise. I do it because I know that it is good for me, but I have yet to find a daily routine that I love or look forward to. So, now I just try to find ways to occupy myself while I am doing something that I would rather not do.

No comments:

Post a Comment