Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 101 - Have Fresh Flowers

This is the time of year when I want spring flowers in the house. They make everything seem a little bit more beautiful! Today when I went to the grocery store I bought a very pretty bouquet of daffodils to replace the Spring mix that was sadly on it's last legs.

From April to October I almost always have fresh flowers in a vase in my kitchen. Often time, the flowers are the first thing that I see in the morning while pouring my cup of coffee. They just make me happy! This year I am going to attempt to grow some flowers of my own in an effort to save a few dollars each week at the grocery store. Time will tell if I am successful in this endeavor. I was not blessed with a green thumb, so I do not believe that it will work. But, we shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment