Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 102 - Expect The Unexpected

Today we had an unexpected crisis. I am not going to tell what it was, it turned out to be not as bad as it could have been. Also, if the worst case scenario had been the case, my life and the life of my family would be in complete chaos right now. Thankfully, things turned out for the best.

But, that made me realize that life is full of unexpected surprises that need to be addressed without panic. In the past, I would over react. Today, I believe I did not. I just told myself that what was going on was out of my control. I did not cause it, but, if need be I could fix it. No matter what was going on, I have healthy children, a strong marriage and a good life. Life is full of the unexpected and I better start learning to expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment