Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 106 - Try To Run

I tried to run. Nothing has changed, I still hate it and will never try it again. My knees do not cooperate, my bladder is not up to the challenge and I have yet to find a sports bra that gives me the support I need. Walking is my sport. I can handle a treadmill, elliptical or bike, but running is not for me. Do I need to go on? Does today's blog need to be longer to emphasize the point?

After 5 minutes of excruciating pain and my boobs flopping every which way, I decided to end the workout with a nice leisurely walk on the treadmill. It is more my speed and I find it to be relaxing. Yes, I feel like a failure next to the thin, fit women who are picture perfect trophy wives, but that is fine with me. I got my daily workout in and I am a little bit more healthy because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment