Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 103 - Replace Mascara

I read that you should replace your mascara every 3 months. Exactly 3 months ago I bought myself a new tube of mascara. Today, the alarm that I set on my alarm went off to remind me that it needs to be replaced again. Tomorrow, I will go to Target and replace the 3 month old mascara.

To be honest, it goes against my frugal roots to throw away a half full tube of makeup. In the past, I would keep my makeup until it was gone to the point of me adding water to it to get just one more application. I am replacing it though because mascara is a breeding ground for eye infections and other bacteria. Really icky stuff!

As time goes on, I plan on replacing all of my makeup on 3 month cycles. For now though, I will stick to mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment