Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 113 - Let Someone Else To The Grocery Shopping

I have been very busy the last few weeks. In fact, too busy to keep up with even the simple household chores that we have all grown use to me doing. When planning my weekend I was desperately trying to figure out how I was going to fit in grocery shopping. That is when it hit me, I do not have to do all of it. My husband, a man who truly loves to grocery shop is capable of this task which I hate! I even let him do the meal planning and he is planning on doing the cooking! I love him.

I am going to start giving more of these mundane tasks to my family more often now. I need to let go of some control and start letting my family help more. The kids will probably fight it, at first, but as time goes on I believe that they will appreciate contributing more to the daily rigors of running a family. I know I will appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment