Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 114 - Happy Easter

First of all, I am catching up on my blogs this morning. The weekend was filled with a lot of activity. By the end of each day, the idea of turning on the computer was too much. I was so good about keeping up, until Thursday that is. Hopefully, I won't have another time this year when blogging seems impossible.

We went out for a nice Easter Brunch this morning. We gave ourselves a break from cooking and cleaning up. Easter brunch is always so very delicious, I think that it is second to Mother's Day Brunch. Our day will be quiet. After brunch, we are going to just stay home, enjoy some quiet time, rest and maybe play a board game as a family. I realize that it is okay to have a holiday spent at home. We have been choosing that route more and more lately, and we are all happy with it. Holidays tend to cause stress and fighting that is not worth the hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment